Welcome to Revuto!
Revuto (as defined in Section 1) is owned and operated by REVUTO OÜ, Keemia tn 4, 10616 Tallinn, Estonia, TIN: 16108647, VAT number: EE102322835.
In addition, when using some features of the Revuto Services, you may be subject to specific additional terms applicable to those features (for example, to use Revuto Crypto Wallet you need to comply with the Terms for Revuto Crypto Wallet and Additional Services) and enter into agreement with the Affiliate (as defined in Section 1).
As Revuto is a mobile app available on app stores, the app store provider’s terms and conditions/EULA will also apply to you.
This document contains the following terms:
b) PAYRNET LIMITED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONSUMERS ELECTRONIC MONEY ACCOUNTS which govern your contractual relationship with Payrnet Limited (as defined in Section 1) regarding the issuance of electronic money
c) PAYRNET LIMITED CONSUMER CARDHOLDER TERMS which govern your contractual relationship with Payrnet Limited (as defined in Section 1) regarding the issuance of the use of the personal, non-transferable card scheme branded debit card.
(hereinafter collectively b) and c): Payrnet Terms)
d) UAB PAYRNET TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONSUMERS ELECTRONIC MONEY ACCOUNTS which govern your contractual relationship with UAB Payrnet (as defined in Section 1) regarding the issuance of electronic money.
e) UAB PAYRNET CONSUMER CARDHOLDER TERMS which govern your contractual relationship with UAB Payrnet (as defined in Section 1) regarding the issuance of the use of the personal, non-transferable card scheme branded debit card.
(hereinafter collectively d) and e): UAB Payrnet Terms)
All the terms are important and together create this Agreement that applies to you. If you find anything in this text that you do not agree with, please:
- Do not use Revuto or part thereof
- Do not download Revuto
- Do not access Revuto Platform (as defined below)
- If you have already created a User account, stop using Platform immediately and/or delete your User account.
Your consent to these Terms further represents, warrants and certifies that the information provided by you during the application process for opening a User account is true and complete to the best of your knowledge.
Prior to downloading Revuto Crypto Wallet, you will need to consent to the Terms for Revuto Crypto Wallet and Additional Services.
- WHO CAN USE
- CONSENT AND THE SERVICE
- AGREEMENT AMENDMENTS
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- ACCEPTABLE USE
- USER CONTENT AND USER DATA
- SUBSCRIPTION TO REVUTO APP
- REVUTO VIRTUAL DEBIT CARD (REVUTO VDC)
- MOBILE IN-APP PURCHASES
- REVUTO REFERRAL PROGRAMS AND REVUTOKENS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- NO WAIVER
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- NO CLASS ACTION
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
When we say “Affiliate” we mean Revuto Savjetovanje d.o.o, a company registered in Croatia, Vladimira Nazora 21, 10000 Zagreb, CIN 05361567.
When we say “AML/CTF” we mean the applicable Anti-Money Laundering / Combating the Financing of Terrorism regulations and requirements.
When we say “Content” we mean all Revuto's features and technical resources available to Users, including but not limited to information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, software, scripts, graphics and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through Platform.
When we say “Intellectual Property Rights” we mean any and all registered and unregistered rights granted, applied for or otherwise now or hereafter in existence under or related to any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, database protection or another intellectual property right, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection, in any part of the world.
When we say “KYC” we mean due diligence on the User (known as Know Your Customer) check carried out in accordance with AML/CTF and the Agreement. REVUTO OÜ has sole discretion to accept or reject the User after the KYC.
When we say “Party” or “Parties” we refer to REVUTO OÜ and/or User.
When we say “Payrnet Limited” we refer to a company incorporated in England and Wales (company number: 09883437) with its head office at PayrNet, WeWork, 3 Waterhouse Square, 138 Holborn, London, EC1N 2SW, UK" and registered office at Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX", an Electronic Money Institution (“EMI”) authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (“EMR 2011”) (register reference 900594) for the issuing of electronic money. Payrnet Limited can be contacted by email – [email protected]
When we say “REVUTO OÜ”, “we” or “us” we are referring to Revuto OÜ, a company registered in Estonia, Keemia tn 4, 10616 Tallinn, TIN: 16108647, VAT number: EE102322835.
When we say “Revuto” or “Platform” we refer to the Website, Software, and Revuto Services collectively.
When we say “Revuto Services” we mean all services within the following Revuto ecosystem components:
- The subscription management software (including but not limited to Revuto Referral program, Revuto Cashback, Revuto Redeem Codes)
- The governance/utility Revu token (including but not limited to Revuto Crypto Wallet)
- The decentralized Revuto micro-lending and borrowing platform.
When we say “Revuto App” we mean making the Software available by REVUTO OÜ in any version in full or in part, including any updates, upgrades, enhancements, modifications, new features, programs and tools enabling Users to control their online subscription to services offered by third-party providers by allowing, snoozing or blocking payments as they occur.
When we say “Revuto Virtual Debit Card” or “Revuto VDC” we mean virtual debit cards issued under the Agreement for each subscription to third-party services to be managed via Revuto App under Manigo Terms of Service and Cardholder Terms and Conditions.
When we say “Software”, we refer to the mobile app and its updates, upgrades, enhancements, modifications, extensions, new features and possible replacements provided by REVUTO OÜ, now existing or later developed, and other programs and tools, developed in conjunction therewith including the integrated applications (for example, Revuto Crypto Wallet).
When we say “Subscription Plans” we mean freemium and premium plans in Revuto app.
When we say “UAB Payrnet” we mean a company incorporated in the Republic of Lithuania (company number: 305264430) with its head office at AltSpace, Islandijos str. 6, LT-01117, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania and its registered office at Girulių str. 20, LT-12123 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania. UAB Payrnet can be contacted by email – [email protected] Web address is https://www.railsbank.com/payrnet.
When we say “User”, “You” or “you” we refer to any person other than REVUTO OÜ, that uses, downloads, accesses or attempts to access Platform or any Revuto Service.
When we say “User Content” we mean any content provided by the User to the Platform or Revuto community or social media including any entered, recorded, stored, used, controlled, modified, disclosed, transmitted or erased information and data.
When we say “Website” we mean the website located at https://revuto.com/, the website located at https://crypto.revuto.com/, as well as the related mobile app collectively or each of them individually.
Defined words can be recognized throughout this document by the capitalized first letter.
Titles and headings provided in these TOU are for convenience and ease of access only and they will not affect the interpretation of the TOU.
2. WHO CAN USE REVUTO?
Revuto is intended for natural persons who have full legal capacity.
You need to be at the age of majority (legal age) to be able to use Revuto. Legal age depends on the national legislation applicable to the User (probably you need to be 18 years old). By using Revuto, you represent that you are of legal age. If you are not at the required age, please stop using the Revuto immediately.
By entering this Agreement, the User represents and warrants to the Revuto that:
(a) all information provided by User to the Revuto is truthful, accurate and complete;
(b) User will comply with all laws and regulations of any applicable jurisdiction with regard to User's access, use or installation of the Software;
(c) User has provided and will provide accurate and complete information as required for access, KYC, use of Revuto Services and installation of the Software.
Some Revuto Services are available only to the residents of a certain territory ("Territory").
For example, subscription management software and the connected services are only available to the residents of the countries within EEA and Turkey.
A User may obtain benefits of the Referral program provided the User is a resident of any country other than the countries under embargo, such as
- Islamic Republic of Iran,
- North Korea,
- South Sudan,
- and Crimea.
The Platform or some of its parts may be accessed globally (for example, sign up) and we may not control who uses the Platform. However, even if you sign up outside the Territory, you will not be able to use Revuto App to manage subscriptions as you will not be able to receive the Revuto VDC or complete the KYC successfully. By opening a User account you represent and warrant to us that the opening of the User account does not violate any laws or regulations applicable to you.
You authorize REVUTO OÜ, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity. This may include:
- asking you for further information, including but not limited to your date of birth, your taxpayer or national identification number, proof of your physical address and other information that will allow us to reasonably identify you;
- requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments;
- verifying your information against third party databases or through other sources; or
- requiring you to provide further documentation, such as your driver's license or other identifying documents at any time.
For clarity, only Users who go through the KYC successfully may use all Revuto Services in accordance with the Agreement. Users who do not go through the KYC may only obtain access to the User account, may send referral links to third parties and may use Revuto Crypto Wallet (in accordance with the Terms for Revuto Crypto Wallet), but without the right to earn Revu Token through Referral Program or use any other Revuto Service not explicitly mentioned herein.
REVUTO OÜ may suspend or terminate access to Revuto Services to any User even after successful KYC if REVUTO OÜ obtains information that the User failed to provide accurate information during the KYC.
Compliance with the Law
It is Users’ responsibility to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of Revuto Services in their local jurisdiction as well as other laws and regulations applicable to Users (for example, legislation applicable to digital assets transactions). Each User also confirms to comply with all applicable tax regulations to such User.
THE USER DECLARES THAT THEIR FUNDS DO NOT ORIGINATE FROM ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND HEREBY AGREE THAT REVUTO MAY REQUIRE THEM TO PROVIDE OR OTHERWISE COLLECT THE NECESSARY INFORMATION TO VERIFY THE LEGALITY OF THE SOURCES AND USE OF THEIR FUNDS UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
3. CONSENT AND THE SERVICE
User shall be bound by this Agreement in any of the following situations, whichever occurs first:
(1) Upon creating a User account.
(2) Downloading the Software as mobile app
(3) If User agrees to or is deemed to have agreed to the Agreement. Any use, access or attempt to use or attempt to access the Platform shall be considered deemed to agree
(4) If the User makes the payment for the Revuto App (subscribe to a paid Subscription plan)
(5) If the User takes part in any Revuto Service (for example, Revuto Referral Program).
You acknowledge that REVUTO OÜ may modify the features and functionality of the Platform or part thereof at any time during the Term of the Agreement.
The full list and description of Revuto Services are available on the Website and the User must check the Content for up-to-date information.
We will make the Revuto Services available to you under this Agreement. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Platform available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except (a) during planned downtime (of which we will give advance notice); and (b) for any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, for example, a force majeure event (c) internet problems outside our control, (v) bugs in code, hardware or Services without a commercially known fix. Specific Users may experience an inability to use the Platform because of the suspension or termination of their User account. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
User shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the Software, all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for User's use of the Software, including, without limitation, telecommunications and internet access connections and links, web browsers or other equipment, programs and services required to access and use the Software.
4. AGREEMENT AMENDMENTS
If you do not agree to the new terms of the Agreement, and you have not subscribed to a paid Subscription plan, you must stop using Revuto. For Users subscribed to a paid Subscription plan, the existing Agreement will continue to be valid until the expiration of the then-current billing term (for example, until the expiry of the month for which the User has already made payment).
REVUTO OÜ, Payrnet Limited, and UAB Payrnet reserve the right to change any of its third-party service providers, with or without notice, that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be reasonable in the circumstances. You agree to cooperate with REVUTO OÜ, Payrnet Limited, and UAB Payrnet and any other service provider as reasonably required to perform services for which it is responsible.
5. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By accepting these TOU, you agree to this electronic contract. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Please note that notifications about any amendment of TOU by Section 3 (Agreement Amendments) or any material change to the Revuto Services or the Agreement we will send as stipulated in Section 17 (Notices).
We have a legal obligation to inform you about the change of the terms so you can decide whether to continue using Revuto Services. Such correspondence does not constitute marketing or promotional emails, and you cannot unsubscribe from receiving such notifications. If you do not wish to receive such notifications, you need to terminate the Agreement by deleting your User account.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise indicated in the Agreement, the Platform and the entire Content (including but not limited to the source code, Website and Revuto App “look and feel”, Website and mobile application copy, images, graphic elements, user interface, audio and video clips, design, databases, logo or other signs, domain, trade name and business name, trademarks or service marks, any customized work and other related materials) are protected by Intellectual Property Rights of REVUTO OÜ or its Affiliate, agents or licensors, as applicable.
Users have only the rights specified under this Section of the Agreement. Users may not acquire any other Intellectual Property Rights under this Agreement. No ownership right may be conveyed to any User, irrespective of the use of terms such as "purchase" or "sale" in TOU or anywhere on the Platform.
Any unauthorized use of the Platform and Content and/or any part of it, without our permission, shall be deemed an infringement of Intellectual Property Rights. REVUTO OÜ will take all legal remedies to protect its Intellectual Property Rights immediately upon the knowledge of such unauthorized use.
REVUTO OÜ also reserves all Intellectual Property Rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
If you believe that any material on this Website or Revuto Service, including any material posted by members, violates your copyright, please notify us at [email protected]. Revuto team will respond to all copyright infringement notices that it receives without undue delay.
In consideration of your acceptance of this Agreement and your payment of all applicable fees (if any), REVUTO OÜ grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable authorization to access and use the Revuto Services for your personal purposes under the Agreement and any other instructions on the Platform.
If you are using Revuto Software such as API or other software application, that you have downloaded through an app platform/store, REVUTO OÜ grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use Revuto Software in accordance with the documentation accompanying such Software and all its updates, upgrades and new versions.
Any other use of the Platform, Software or the Revuto Services, not specifically mentioned in this Agreement, by any User, is forbidden. For example, you may not:
- publish, copy, rent, lease, lend, sell, create derivative works or transfer in any way the Software, Website, Revuto Services or any portion(s) of the foregoing;
- distribute, transmit, publish or otherwise disseminate the Software, Website, Revuto Services or any portion(s) of the foregoing;
- attempt to access or derive the source code or architecture of the Software or work around any technical restrictions or limitations in the Software;
- reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, or attempt to do so;
- when using internet-based features, you may not use those features in any way that could interfere with anyone else's use of them, or to try to gain access to or use any service, data, account, or network, in an unauthorized manner;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website, Services and/or Software, or any associated system or network, or to breach any security or authentication feature or measures, and, if you are blocked by REVUTO OÜ from accessing the Platform or Revuto Services (including by blocking your IP address), you will not implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address).
For the purpose of clarity, Users may not obtain access to source code under the Agreement and should not attempt to do so.
7. ACCEPTABLE USE
To use Revuto (including participation in Revuto community and social media), each User must comply with these rules of acceptable use:
- The User must provide complete information for registration purposes.
- The User must provide accurate and up-to-date information. The User has to use accurate contact information. Using false identity is strongly prohibited.
- The User will prevent any other person from using that User's account. Use of the User account by more persons is prohibited.
- The User may have only one User account.
- The User may not engage in selling or renting or transacting the User’s account in any way.
- The User must maintain the security of the account and password. User is responsible and liable for any use of Revuto through User's account, whether authorized or unauthorized. REVUTO OÜ cannot be held liable for any loss, damages or expenses incurred due to the User's failure to comply with this obligation. The User will be liable for all losses, damages, liability and expenses incurred by REVUTO OÜ or a third party as a consequence of authorized use of the account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account on Revuto, you need to immediately notify us by sending an email to [email protected]
- The User will not engage in activity that violates the privacy of others, or any misuse or unlawful processing of personal data, nor will publicly display or use Revuto to share inappropriate content or material. The User may not violate any applicable law or regulations in connection with your use of Revuto.
- The User will not access the Revuto Services or the Software to build a competitive product or service, to build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics, or to copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics.
- The User will not engage in web scraping or data scraping on or related to the Software or the Platform, including without limitation collection of information through any software that simulates human activity or any bot or web crawler.
- The User will not automate access to the Website or the Services, including, without limitation, through the use of APIs, bots, scrapers or other similar devices.
- The User will not commence or engage in any behaviour that results in personal attacks or ad hominem arguments, swearing, discrimination of any kind, harrasment, provocation or abuse of any kind.
- The User will not commence or engage in any correspondence irrelevant or disconnected from the use of Revuto Services (for example, discussion on political or religious issues).
- The User will not use Revuto for spamming or shilling or for the promotion of any product or service, project, cryptocurrency, etc.
- The User will not engage in disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear (FUD).
We will strive to prevent any activity that may infringe these rules, but we do not undertake to monitor each and every User’s activity and REVUTO OÜ may not be held liable for such breach. Users are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under their User accounts or social media accounts.
Breach of any rule under this Section results in immediate suspension of the use of Revuto Services (partially or in full at our discretion) and may result in termination of the Agreement with the User without any notice.
8. USER CONTENT AND USER DATA
Users are solely responsible for all User Data and User Content.
REVUTO OÜ will have no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of data uploaded to the Software by User, including without limitation User Data and any other data uploaded by Users.
By accepting this Agreement, each User warrants represents and covenants that the User owns or has a valid and enforceable license to use all User Content. User Content will not infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of any person or entity or any applicable law, rule or regulation of any government authority of competent jurisdiction. The User remains the owner of User Content and User Data under the Agreement.
Nevertheless, by posting User Content on Platform or Revuto Community, you grant to REVUTO OÜ a non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use User Content and associated Intellectual Property Rights in any way in any media know now or in the future. You agree to waive moral rights and promise not to assert such rights against REVUTO OÜ.
You are also prohibited from providing false information on Revuto Community. If you find that there is information on your profile that is no longer accurate, it is your responsibility to edit it or alert REVUTO OÜ.
REVUTO OÜ reserves the right to refuse, limit or cancel the Revuto Service to a User, terminate User accounts, or remove or edit User Content at its sole discretion. Therefore, when investigating alleged violations of this Agreement, REVUTO OÜ reserves the right to review your User Content to resolve the issue (such as to prevent harmful or illegal activity). REVUTO OÜ may also access the User Content when providing technical support or when performing other legal obligations under this Agreement.
Nevertheless, REVUTO OÜ has no obligation to monitor all User Content (and will make no attempt to do so) and has no obligation to remove any User Content.
REVUTO OÜ cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, expense or other harmful consequences to any User resulting from User Content.
In the event becomes aware of the illegal User Content, activities that infringe anyone's Intellectual Property Rights or personal data or any other right, or activities that infringe the Agreement, REVUTO OÜ may, in its sole discretion, disable, close, temporarily or permanently limit access to any User account without any notice. REVUTO OÜ may not be liable for any loss, damages or undesirable consequences resulting from such action.
REVUTO OÜ may permanently erase User Data if the User account is delinquent, suspended, or terminated for 30 (thirty) days or more with or without notice.
9. SUBSCRIPTION TO REVUTO APP
Information on Revuto App features and how it functions, please see here.
By creating a User account at Revuto you automatically start your free Subscription Plan. Free Subscription Plan entails payment of our protection fee per transaction which amounts to 4% of the value of the transaction, as described here.
You may choose to switch from the free Subscription Plan to any paid Subscription Plan at any time. Once you choose to do so, we start to apply the respective monthly subscription fees under the applicable paid Subscription Plan and we do not charge protection fees. You may receive Cashback in the amount of 4% in Revu Tokens.
Anyone who subscribes to any paid Subscription Plan or anyone who permits or causes another person to make an order on their behalf will be liable for the payment arising from such a subscription. All payments for the paid Subscription Plan are due in advance by the first day of the billing period.
Fees of the Subscription Plans are subject to change at any time. Any fee may change at any time and will become binding on the User upon the following conditions:
(1) REVUTO OÜ has sent a 7-days-period-notice;
(2) The User did not unsubscribe from the paid Subscription Plan within such a period or by the end of the then-current subscription term, whichever date is later.
Such notice may be sent to a User by email to your most recently provided email address or posted on the Website or by any other manner chosen by REVUTO OÜ in its commercially reasonable discretion. You will be deemed to have received any such notice that is posted on the Website on the day following the date it was posted.
10. REVUTO VIRTUAL DEBIT CARD (REVUTO VDC)
Upon entering details on a subscription to a service offered by a third party, and conditioned on the successful KYC, each User receives Revuto VDC for each subscription (including free-trial subscriptions). The User should use Revuto VDCs for all subscriptions to services offered by third-party providers which are supposed to be managed via Revuto App. Using other debit or credit cards prevents the User from benefits offered via Revuto App.
Revuto VDC is in the ownership of the Payrnet Limited or UAB Payrnet. Once you file a request for issuance of Revuto VDC, you agree to Payrnet Terms or UAB Payrnet Terms (excluding terms that govern the issuance of physical debit cards) and you contract with Payrnet Limited or UAB Payrnet. Revuto is not a party to such contracts and acts only as an agent to Payrnet Limited or UAB Payrnet.
Nevertheless, REVUTO OÜ shall be your first point of contact in relation to Payrnet Terms or UAB Payrnet Terms. You should contact us if you, for example:
● wish to report an unauthorized transaction via your Revuto VDC
● you wish to cancel your VDC
● you wish to complain about services offered by Payrnet Limited or UAB Payrnet.
The Revuto VDC is a prepaid card, not a credit card, issued for each subscription to a third-party service managed via Revuto App. The Revuto VDC is intended for use as a means of payment, and funds loaded onto the Revuto VDC do not constitute a deposit. The Users are not entitled to earn interest on the balance of the Revuto VDC.
The User understands that REVUTO OÜ, Payrnet Limited, UAB Payrnet and the User must at all times comply with the AML/CTF. The User understands that Revuto VDC may not be issued before the User goes through KYC. The User acknowledges and agrees that REVUTO OÜ may require additional data or identity checks at the point of sale or application for a Revuto VDC by the User.
In the event that such additional requirements are imposed or recommended by any competent regulatory body or association, the User understands and accepts that REVUTO OÜ would then undertake to make appropriate changes to the Revuto Services and/or its operating procedures as soon as reasonably practicable and in any case within 30 days of its receipt of notification by such regulatory body, or association, whichever is the sooner.
11. MOBILE IN-APP PURCHASES
Revuto is free to download and use the app on app stores. Nevertheless, we offer additional features within our paid Subscription Plans. You may subscribe to a chosen paid Subscription Plan via the in-app purchase on App Store or Google Play Store. Payments will be processed through the Google Play or App Store from which you originally downloaded the application. You may access the applicable “in-app” purchase rules and policies directly from the app stores. If you make any “in-app” purchase, then the app store provider’s terms and conditions/EULA will also apply.
All billing inquiries must be directed to the app store from which you downloaded the application.
If you subscribed to paid Subscription Plan via the app store provider, you can cancel the renewal of the subscription with the app store provider. You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for the current subscription period and you will continue to receive the Revuto Services until the expiry of the billing period.
All currency conversion charges, third party fees, or other tax, duty or levy of any kind, including interest and penalties thereon, whether imposed during the term of the Agreement or after the term of the Agreement incurred by User in relation to Revuto Services shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
12. REVUTO REFERRAL PROGRAM AND REVU TOKENS
12.1. REVUTO REFERRAL PROGRAM
By participating in the Revuto Referral Program the User accepts the Agreement, as well as further conditions explained on the Platform.
To receive credits in Revu Tokens under the Revuto Referral Program, in addition to such conditions, eligible User must:
- Go through the KYC process successfully
- Each prospect User who signs up via their unique referral link must go through the KYC process successfully
- Accept the Terms of Revuto Crypto Wallet
- Download the Revuto Crypto Wallet within the Revuto App
- Comply with the User and Territorial Restrictions (as explained in Section 2).
12.2. REVU TOKENS
Revu Token is a native Cardano token minted on the Cardano network (blockchain). With Revu Tokens, Users may earn benefits correlated to cryptocurrencies such as to easily transfer and/or sell digital assets to others, and pay less for online goods and services (especially to pay less for online subscriptions).
However, the User is fully and solely responsible for evaluating their decisions regarding crypto currencies and Revuto Services. Each User understands that the VALUES OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES (as defined below) MAY FLUCTUATE SIGNIFICANTLY DEPENDING ON MARKET CONDITIONS AND OTHER RISKS AND THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF ECONOMIC LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH HOLDING, PURCHASING, SELLING OR INVESTING IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT:
(1) THESE RISKS ARE ASSOCIATED TO THE USE OF SERVICES OFFERED BY REVUTO OÜ AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THE USER ACCEPTS SUCH RISK;
(2) REVUTO OÜ OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.
The Users may receive Revu Tokens only via Revuto Crypto Wallet. Revuto Crypto Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet supporting all Cardano-based tokens, while by default including REVU and the EURr stablecoin. The User may download the Revuto Crypto Wallet within the Revuto App under the condition that the User accepts Terms for Revuto Crypto Wallet and completes the KYC successfully.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of Revuto is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Any warranty of REVUTO OÜ regarding the Platform (or part thereof) not expressly stated herein shall be deemed withheld. REVUTO OÜ disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted under the applicable law, all statutory warranties and course of performance, course of dealing and usage related to Users' expectations.
User is solely responsible for any damage User may suffer resulting from the use of the Platform and any Revuto Service. No oral or written information or advice is given by REVUTO OÜ or its authorized representatives shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of REVUTO OÜ's obligations.
Without prejudice to the generality of the previous provisions, REVUTO OÜ does not warrant that:
- any Revuto Service will meet the User's specific requirements nor that it will be "fit for purpose",
- the Platform and Revuto Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or of satisfactory quality,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable,
- any errors in the Revuto Service will be corrected.
REVUTO OÜ and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, continuity, timeliness, and accuracy of the Revuto Service and Platform.
14. LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, REVUTO OÜ and/or its suppliers, employees and representatives shall be liable in no event for:
- (1) any loss, damage, expense or other harmful consequences resulting from anyone's use or inability to use Revuto;
- (2) any installation, implementation, customization or modification of the Software not carried out by REVUTO OÜ;
- (3) any failure to apply available update, service pack, fix or upgrade that would have avoided the harmful event;
- (4) any unauthorized access to the User Content;
- (5) any unauthorized use of any User's credentials.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall REVUTO OÜ and/or its suppliers, employees and representatives be liable for: any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, or business interruption) arising out of or in any way connected:
- with the use or performance of Revuto,
- with the delay or inability to use Revuto and any Revuto Service, including the provision of or failure to provide Revuto Services
- User’s or third-party fraud
- any transaction which results in a negative balance on a User’s account.
If any of the foregoing limitations are deemed unenforceable or in the event any liability of REVUTO OÜ is established, to the greatest extent permitted by law, You agree that the entire aggregate liability of REVUTO OÜ and sole remedy available to any User in any case in any way arising out of or relating to the Agreement, Platform or the Revuto Service shall be limited to monetary damages that in the aggregate may not exceed the sum of any amount paid (if any) by that User during the twelve months prior to notice to REVUTO OÜ of the dispute for which the remedy is sought. If the User had no obligation to make such payment during such a period, monetary damages that in the aggregate may not exceed the sum of 100 EUR (hundred euro).
You agree that this limitation of liability represents a reasonable allocation of risk and is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between you and REVUTO OÜ. You understand that the Platform and Revuto Services would not be provided without such limitations.
Some countries do not allow the limitation of certain damages, so some or all of this limitation of liability may not apply to you and you may have additional rights. Nevertheless, if any portion of these Sections is held to be invalid under the applicable law, the invalidity of such portions shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of the applicable Sections.
Section 13 does not exclude mandatory liability for:
- (a) Wilful breach by REVUTO OÜ of any of its obligations;
- (b) Death or personal injury caused by a defective item produced by REVUTO OÜ.
Neither Party shall be liable for breaching its obligations due to a circumstance they reasonably could not have foreseen and which is beyond their control, such as, e.g., a force of nature, an act of a legislative or executive authority, war, civil unrest, the act of terror, strike, non-trivial cyber attack, failure of a third-party hosting, Internet failure or any other circumstance qualifying as force majeure under the applicable law — to the extent that the respective circumstance prevented or hindered the Party's performance. For the avoidance of doubt, the provisions of this section:
- are not intended to derogate from, or limit the application of, any statutory limitation or exclusion of liability;
- shall not be construed to limit the amount of, or excuse User from paying, any fee or other consideration owed hereunder.
You agree to indemnify and hold REVUTO OÜ harmless from any and all demands, losses, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees) made against REVUTO OÜ by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of Revuto and the Services including but not limited to:
- your use of the Platform or part thereof in violation of this Agreement, in violation of an agreement with the third party and/or any applicable law;
- any third-party claim of infringement of copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights or invasion of privacy arising from hosting User Content, and/or your making available thereof to other Users, and/or the actual use of your User Content by other Users or related services under the Agreement;
- any activity related to a User account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of REVUTO OÜ.
This Agreement shall continue until either:
- you cancel your subscription and/or request for your User account to be deactivated and deleted;
- terminated by REVUTO OÜ.
16.1. TERMINATION BY USER
The User of Revuto may terminate this Agreement by closing the User account.
You may cancel your subscription to any paid Subscription Plan at any time. If you cancel after your subscription renewal date, you will not receive a refund for any amounts that have been charged. Your cancellation will be effective at the end of your then-current subscription period.
You understand that cessation of use of the Revuto App without cancellation of the paid Subscription Plan will not entitle you to any refund. If you do not use the Revuto App paid Subscription Plan, you need to cancel the subscription and switch to a free Subscription Plan or close the User account.
16.2. TERMINATION BY REVUTO OÜ
You agree that REVUTO OÜ may immediately terminate this Agreement if you do not pay the fees when due.
REVUTO OÜ may deny you access to all or any part of the Services or terminate your account with or without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that REVUTO OÜ determines, at its sole discretion, violate this Agreement or the rights of REVUTO OÜ or any third party, or is otherwise inappropriate. Without limitation, REVUTO OÜ may deny you access to the Services or Platform, or terminate this Agreement and your User account.
REVUTO OÜ may, at its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, terminate the Revuto Service, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate any User account on Revuto. REVUTO OÜ will send notice to User at the email address User provides when creating a User account, or such other email address User may later provide to REVUTO OÜ.
REVUTO OÜ may make changes, replace, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) Revuto Services at any time for any reason with or without notice. In this case, you may be prevented from accessing or using Revuto Services. If, in our sole discretion, we decide to permanently discontinue Revuto Services, we will provide you with notice via our Website or via your email or notification in the Revuto App. You are solely responsible for storing outside of the Services a backup of any Wallet address and private key pair that you maintain in your Wallet. REVUTO OÜ or its Affiliate shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss in the event that we discontinue or depreciate the Services.
16.3 TERMINATION SURVIVAL
The following provisions will survive termination of this Agreement:
- Any obligation of the User to pay for the Services Section 6 (Intellectual Property)
- Section 12 (Disclaimer of Warranties), Section 13 (Limitation and Exclusion of Liability) and Section 14 (Indemnification)
- Section 15.3 (Termination survival)
- Section 20 (Jurisdiction and Choice of Law; Dispute Resolution)
- Section 21 (No Class Action)
- Any other provision of this Agreement that must survive to fulfil its essential purpose.
If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If any provision of this Agreement violates any mandatory rule of the applicable law and proves to be void as a result thereof, such provision shall, for those specific circumstances and only in that particular respect in which it is void, be deemed to have been amended to comply with the law. Any such amendment shall be confined to the minimum necessary to make the provision valid and shall retain as much of its original ambit and meaning as possible.
All notices to REVUTO OÜ shall be provided to Revuto OÜ, Keemia tn 4, 10616 Tallinn, Estonia or to the address specified in Section 1 (Definitions) or to the email [email protected]
REVUTO OÜ may give notice to a User via the email address associated with the User account, via a notification within the Revuto App or by mail or courier to the address provided for that User.
Notice shall be deemed to have been received:
- the next day if given via notice on the User account or via email
- five workdays after posting the notice via courier or registered post. By workday, we mean workdays at REVUTO OÜ's registered seat.
19. NO WAIVER
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
20. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND MATERIALS
Should REVUTO OÜ enable access to data or service provider from another service provider through linking, REVUTO OÜ does not carry responsibility for such information.
Placing links to third-party websites on the Platform does not in any way imply that REVUTO OÜ recommends or approves services or products offered through such websites.
User acknowledges and agrees that User acknowledges and agrees that REVUTO OÜ shall not be responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the Platform or REVUTO OÜ. We make no representations concerning any third party content contained in or accessed through our Services. Any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such content, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
21. JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Agreement and any matter or dispute arising out of or related to the subject matter of the Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Estonia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Specifically excluded from application to this Agreement is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
Mindful of the high cost of dispute, you and REVUTO OÜ agree to the following dispute resolution procedure: in the event of any controversy, claim, action or dispute arising out of or related to: (i) the Website; (ii) this Agreement; (iii) the Services; (iv) the breach, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of this Agreement; or (v) any other dispute between you and REVUTO OÜ ( "Dispute"), the Party asserting the Dispute shall first try in good faith to settle such Dispute by providing written notice to the other Party (by email, first-class or registered mail) describing the facts and circumstances (including any relevant documentation) of the Dispute and allowing the receiving Party 30 days in which to respond to or settle the Dispute ("Mandatory negotiations").
Notice shall be sent:
- (1) if to REVUTO OÜ at: Revuto OÜ, Keemia tn 4, 10616 Tallinn, Estonia
- (2) if to you at: your last-used address in your account information or to your residence address (at our full discretion)
If no such address exists, or if the delivery to such address is unsuccessful, the notice shall be sent to the email address connected to that User's Account.
Both you and REVUTO OÜ agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating any dispute resolution or filing any claim against the other Party.
Failing to resolve the dispute as described in previous paragraphs of this Section, any controversy or claims arising out of or relating to the Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be in the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the city of Tallinn, Estonia.
This clause shall survive termination of the Agreement.
Notwithstanding the provisions above, REVUTO OÜ may, at its absolute discretion, assert and seek the protection of its Intellectual Property Rights and rights concerning confidential information or data processing anywhere in the world.
22. NO CLASS ACTION
Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Software and/or Service, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Software and/or Service, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY ONLY IN EACH INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and REVUTO OÜ agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement (as amended from time to time) including any linked documents or documents that are expressly or implicitly included in the Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior Agreements and understandings between the Parties with respect to that subject matter.
In case of conflict between any provision herein and any statement, representation or other information published on the Website or contained in any other materials or communications the provision in the Agreement shall prevail.